Replace .NIF files with .PNG in ppm

Artykuły i poradniki charakterystyczne dla platformy.

Post by Harsh.gundecha » 9 Jun 2013, o 15:36

sory but i dont knows your national language so i am posting in english. :) :( :( :(
Hi guys here i am posting a best method to replace NIF files with PNG

I searched whole world wide web to find out all best NIF files for my phone and also found that many users wants to change there old NIF files with some new ones but as luck doesnt always works after trying many times creating NIF files with all possible programs i just wasted my time and got nothing, but now no more worries just go through post and get something new in your phone.

I think it is going to be the first post on world wide web so i dont think you guys can find this at any other website and i know that now your mind started thinking that how it is possible below is step by step method to do that and get your desired battery, message or any other indicators or icons.

Tools needed
>PPMOD
>NIF MANAGER
>notepad++(plus plus)
>"working mind"

1) Open your PPM through ppmod.
2) Expand PPM then expand ANIM.
3) Now press right click on ANIM and there will option to export, now save all your animation in desired folder.
4) Open NIF MANAGER (in nif manager select viewer tab) and open the first NIF file.
5) In NIF MANAGER note down the corresponding name to the NIF file you want To replace with PNG(for example my first nif icon is of 'message sending failed' and its name is 'anim_0027.nif'.
6) Collect PNG files correspondin to NIF.
7) Replace all your NIF files with there corresponding PNG in the folder where you saved your animations.
8) In the folder find the file named ANIM.xml.
9) Open this(anim.xml) file with notepad++ (press right click there will appear option to edit with notepad ++)
10) In notepad++ click on search and enter one by one names of your NIF files without extension and change there extension with ".png" (not in capital letters) (example replace 'anim_0027.nif' with 'anim_0027.png') and when you finished changing extensions for all files goto file and press save.
11) Again open your PPM through ppmod.
12) expand PPM.
13) Here also notedown the number of ANIM Section from upside down (i think it would be 5th or 6th)
14) Now press right click on ANIM and there will option to delete it, hit delete.
15) Now press right click on PPM and there will appear option "import from xml.
16) Now here select the "anim.xml" (the one that you had edited with notepad++, remember that all your replaced PNG, other original icons and anim.xml file should be in same folder)
17) Wait for sometime to load all your animations.
18) Focus here that you have imported ANIM but it is last one so put it at its original location by pressing right click there will appear option "up", it will push it upside from where it was so set it at its location
19) Now hit create in PPMOD after finishing all the modifications and save it.
20) Hoorrrey you had finished modification now just flash your phone with custom PPM file.
21) May be i will post the next topic for uploading all my modified icons here after finising it.
22) I use BEST (bb5 easy service tool, as it have option to flash with ppm only so no need to create backup and restore data on your phone because flashing with ppm only doesnt effects your personal files but still i suggest you to take backup if you are newbie.
Good luck
if still any question rolling in mind most welcome. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Harsh.gundecha otrzymał za ten post 10 punkty reputacji od 1 użytkowników:
+pawelooss.
Harsh.gundecha Male
User

Telefon: Nokia C2-01
Operator: ----------

Online: 22m 24s
Reputation point: 10
    Windows 7 Firefox

Post by adam111 » 27 kwi 2009, o 00:00

BoTs RoX! :D
adam111 Mężczyzna
Oddajcie mi cześć!
50%

Telefon: Nokia 3110c
Soft: v. 05.50
Operator: -----

Online:
    Ubuntu  Firefox

Post by HitFan » 9 Jun 2013, o 16:30

Robiłem tak przy S40 Belle. Żadna nowość.
Google Pixel 7 | PC: AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600 6x3,5GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon OC 16GB GDDR6, SSD 2TB
Patche mojego autorstwa: [5310XM] S40 Belle | [6300] S40 Belle | [5300XM] Anna OS | [5300XM] 6th ed | [6300] 6th Edition Image Image
Zapraszam na mojego bloga o modelach rajdowych RajdowaKolekcja.pl | Podobają Ci się moje patche, uploady? Pomogłem? Kliknij Image na zachętę ; )
| 3100 > 5140i > 5310XM > N70 > E65 > E66 > C5-00 > Xperia S > Galaxy SIII > Redmi Note 4X > Redmi Note 8T > Pixel 4a (5G) > Pixel 7
HitFan Male
www.RajdowaKolekcja.pl
Expert Mod

Telefon: Google Pixel 7
Soft: Android 14
Operator: Orange

Online: 130d 15h 25m 33s
Reputation point: 4821
    Symbian Opera

Post by nemo333 » 9 Jun 2013, o 22:33

This works only in S40v5 and higher. If You replace NIF with PNG on S40v3 phone shows only one picture in one time (for ex if you turn on BT and plug USB cable you will see only USB nif)
nemo333 Male
fb.com/nemowaKK
Sponsor

Telefon: S21 FE, oraz 400 innych w ramach kolekcji
Soft: Android 13
Operator: Orange

Online: 449d 2h 53s
Reputation point: 6516
    Windows 7 Firefox

Post by Harsh.gundecha » 25 Jun 2013, o 10:15

nemo333 wrote:This works only in S40v5 and higher. If You replace NIF with PNG on S40v3 phone shows only one picture in one time (for ex if you turn on BT and plug USB cable you will see only USB nif)

have you tried at your own if no give a try i hope it works
Harsh.gundecha Male
User

Telefon: Nokia C2-01
Operator: ----------

Online: 22m 24s
Reputation point: 10
    Windows 7 Chrome

Return to [S40] Tutoriale