Register Login

Site RulesFAQSearchContact
PortalBlogWikiChat

Previous topic | Next topic
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Write comments Post new topic

Składane urządzenia mobilne jako nowy trend lub powrót do Communicatorów?

Post Składane urządzenia mobilne jako nowy trend lub powrót do Communicatorów? 1 Nov 2019, o 20:40

Male - Administrator  Posts/Topics12081/1215  Reputation point 17483 
Offline  Profile  WWW   
Windows 10 Firefox
Znalazłem ciekawy felieton, w którym Samsung Galaxy Fold jest porównywany do urządzeń sprzed kilku i kilkunastu lat.
Code:
Please Login or Register, to see this Content

Nokia 9210, 9500, E90, E7 and Galaxy Fold together and closed... The earlier communicators match the Fold's length better but in the hand the E90's metal and general weight, plus the width and depth, seem closer...

...and opened up. It's all about the screen real estate!

The Galaxy Fold opened up for business in laptop mode... Yes, the coated folding plastic is rather reflective, but in the device's defense, we were under strong natural and artificial lighting. 'Keystrokes' have haptic feedback from the device's vibration engine.

As with the older Communicators, when you're done you just fold the device in half along a longitudinal axis and you're back to something that's extremely pocketable...

...and almost identical dimensions in width and depth to the old Nokia E90.

☣☣☣

A wy co sądzicie o składanych smartfonach? Ma to sens? Czy może będzie miało, ale dopiero za jakieś 10 generacji? :D

Last post

Post Re: Składane urządzenia mobilne jako nowy trend lub powrót do Communicatorów? 17 Nov 2019, o 11:46

Male - 70%  Posts/Topics294/39  Reputation point 312 
Offline  Profile 
Windows 7 Chrome
tez czytałem ze lekko przypomina E90 I C9500 ale jak dla mnie to jeszcze nie czas na takie składane telefony zobaczymy jak sie bedzie sprawować Moto RAZR i co pokaze XIAOMI

Write comments  Post new topic

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]
Previous topic | Next topic

Search for

Jump to