Problem with editing Simplified Chinese texts in PPModd.

If you do not understand Polish, you can write your problems here.

Post by ndt » 26 Nov 2009, o 14:56

I'm renovating my apartment now, and don't have time neither for Nokia nor for SE programming
ndt Male
Expert
 
Offline
 
Telefon: Nokia 8855
Operator: T-Mobile

Joined: 6 May 2009
Online: 5d 18h 39m 13s
Posts: 264Topics: 3
Reputation point: 1049
    Windows 7 Opera

Post by adam111 » 27 kwi 2009, o 00:00

BoTs RoX! :D
adam111 Mężczyzna
Oddajcie mi cześć!
50%

Avatar użytkownika
 
Online
 
Telefon: Nokia 3110c
Soft: v. 05.50
Operator: -----

Joined: 30 mar 2009
Online:
Posts:    •  Topics:  
    Ubuntu  Firefox

Post by Chinese » 27 Nov 2009, o 07:37

pawelooss wrote:
Chinese wrote:pawelooss,as you said, our problem won't be resolved, it's right?

I don't know. I would like to have it solved, but if so far there is no response, I doubt that will happen. But all time I hope I'm wrong. :P


I hope you are wrong, hehe.

[ Dodano: 2009-12-01, 09:43 ]
ndt wrote:I'm renovating my apartment now, and don't have time neither for Nokia nor for SE programming



NDT,you mean that i will not recieve any results about the problem, right?

i know you are very busy, but you are the only hope.

i deeply hope that somebody can resovle my problem
Last edited by Chinese on 1 Jan 1970, o 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows 7 Internet Explorer 7

Post by ndt » 17 Dec 2009, o 14:22

i don't have any ppm file with ZH03, could you tell me which firmware has it?
ndt Male
Expert
 
Offline
 
Telefon: Nokia 8855
Operator: T-Mobile

Joined: 6 May 2009
Online: 5d 18h 39m 13s
Posts: 264Topics: 3
Reputation point: 1049
    Windows 7 Opera

Post by Chinese » 24 Dec 2009, o 10:47

ndt wrote:i don't have any ppm file with ZH03, could you tell me which firmware has it?



ndt, the problem lies in ZH01 and ZH00, not ZH03.

firmware:7210c rm-436 7.23

download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/325254481/r ... ppm_r.html
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows 7 Internet Explorer 8

Post by ndt » 2 Jan 2010, o 14:33

Chinese,
i know that but I need firmware with ZH03 to my research :]

[ Dodano: 2010-01-02, 14:32 ]
ok I found one and notice that also ZH03 wasn't displayed correctly. i did some researches and finally i fixed that bug. PPModd build 3671 should fixed Your problems :)

regards,
ndt
ndt Male
Expert
 
Offline
 
Telefon: Nokia 8855
Operator: T-Mobile

Joined: 6 May 2009
Online: 5d 18h 39m 13s
Posts: 264Topics: 3
Reputation point: 1049
    Windows 7 Chrome

Post by Chinese » 5 Jan 2010, o 10:29

ndt wrote:Chinese,
i know that but I need firmware with ZH03 to my research :]

[ Dodano: 2010-01-02, 14:32 ]
ok I found one and notice that also ZH03 wasn't displayed correctly. i did some researches and finally i fixed that bug. PPModd build 3671 should fixed Your problems :)

regards,
ndt



ndt, i'm sorry to that i misunderstood your word "i don't have any ppm file with ZH03". model 6300 has the Ppm file with ZH03

also can you tell me where i can download your rev. build 3671?

thank you very much!
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows 7 Internet Explorer 7

Post by ndt » 5 Jan 2010, o 13:48

Chinese,
links to the latest version of PPModd you,ll find in my signature
Check the
PPModd thread also ( im on mobile now)
ndt Male
Expert
 
Offline
 
Telefon: Nokia 8855
Operator: T-Mobile

Joined: 6 May 2009
Online: 5d 18h 39m 13s
Posts: 264Topics: 3
Reputation point: 1049
    Java Opera

Post by Chinese » 9 Jan 2010, o 16:55

ndt wrote:Chinese,
links to the latest version of PPModd you,ll find in my signature
Check the
PPModd thread also ( im on mobile now)


super expert, i have checked the new version of PPMODD, it works normally. big thanks for your contribution/

also i have a problem, maybe you can help me/

i have a phone 6263, only english version, if i want to add chinese to this phone(for example: send chinese sms), what i have to do with this english PPM?

3ks!!!
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows XP Internet Explorer 6

Post by pawelooss » 9 Jan 2010, o 17:28

Chinese wrote:i have a phone 6263, only english version, if i want to add chinese to this phone(for example: send chinese sms), what i have to do with this english PPM?

You have to export Chinese subchunk from 3 chunks: TEXT, AORD and LDB to XML format.
Then you have to import it to this same chunks in 6263's English PPM. :)
ImageImageImage

Kolekcja ➔ Apple iPhone 5s && BlackBerry Curve 9320 && Ericsson A2618s, A2628s && HTC HD2 && MaxCom MM432BB
&& Motorola RAZR V3, V2288 && Samsung Galaxy S && Siemens A52 && Sony Ericsson C902 && Sony Xperia E, Xperia Z3 Compact
&& N♥kia 100, 1100, 1110, 1600, 1616, 3100, 3110c, 3210, 3310, 3410, 3510i, 5510, 5800XM, 6020, 6230i, 6300, 6610i

&& N♥kia 7360, Lumia 730 Dual SIM, Lumia 800, E50, E51, E52, N8-00, N900, N9-00, N95 8GB, N-Gage && Tracer Ovo 1.2 :)
pawelooss Male
Pan i Władca!
Administrator

User avatar
 
Offline
 
Telefon: N♥kia E52 || S♥ny Z3C || iPh♥ne 5s
Soft: CFW 081.003 || Android 6.0.1 || iOS 10
Operator: Play
Age: 24
Location: Ruda Śląska

Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Online: 635d 15h 14m 45s
Posts: 11659Topics: 1103
Reputation point: 17167
    Windows Vista Firefox

Post by Chinese » 10 Jan 2010, o 04:23

pawelooss wrote:
Chinese wrote:i have a phone 6263, only english version, if i want to add chinese to this phone(for example: send chinese sms), what i have to do with this english PPM?

You have to export Chinese subchunk from 3 chunks: TEXT, AORD and LDB to XML format.
Then you have to import it to this same chunks in 6263's English PPM. :)


pawelooss, what you said i had known. but there hasn't chinese version of 6263, it is customized version of the T-MOBILE in AMERICA.

so i want to know whehter there are some methods to do that(add chinese or russian,or polish to this customized english version)?
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7

Post by pawelooss » 10 Jan 2010, o 10:35

Aaaa, now I understand. This will be very difficult, because you have to translate original English subchunk line-by-line.

Maybe similar phone - 6267 or other on S40v5 platform - have Chinese language?
ImageImageImage

Kolekcja ➔ Apple iPhone 5s && BlackBerry Curve 9320 && Ericsson A2618s, A2628s && HTC HD2 && MaxCom MM432BB
&& Motorola RAZR V3, V2288 && Samsung Galaxy S && Siemens A52 && Sony Ericsson C902 && Sony Xperia E, Xperia Z3 Compact
&& N♥kia 100, 1100, 1110, 1600, 1616, 3100, 3110c, 3210, 3310, 3410, 3510i, 5510, 5800XM, 6020, 6230i, 6300, 6610i

&& N♥kia 7360, Lumia 730 Dual SIM, Lumia 800, E50, E51, E52, N8-00, N900, N9-00, N95 8GB, N-Gage && Tracer Ovo 1.2 :)
pawelooss Male
Pan i Władca!
Administrator

User avatar
 
Offline
 
Telefon: N♥kia E52 || S♥ny Z3C || iPh♥ne 5s
Soft: CFW 081.003 || Android 6.0.1 || iOS 10
Operator: Play
Age: 24
Location: Ruda Śląska

Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Online: 635d 15h 14m 45s
Posts: 11659Topics: 1103
Reputation point: 17167
    Windows Vista Firefox

Post by ndt » 10 Jan 2010, o 10:40

dooh, it isn't so easy and can be real tricky to do that

unfortunately, some text language stuff is located in mcu and we have no sure translation we made will work (will show only [][][][]...)

Another issue is new phones have some additional PPM chunks (CPI,CSCL) when Chinese language is present. They meaning is still unknown (due to the lacks in my Chinese I suppose... ;)
ndt Male
Expert
 
Offline
 
Telefon: Nokia 8855
Operator: T-Mobile

Joined: 6 May 2009
Online: 5d 18h 39m 13s
Posts: 264Topics: 3
Reputation point: 1049
    Windows 7 Opera

Post by Chinese » 10 Jan 2010, o 11:06

pawelooss wrote:Aaaa, now I understand. This will be very difficult, because you have to translate original English subchunk line-by-line.

Maybe similar phone - 6267 or other on S40v5 platform - have Chinese language?


ndt wrote:dooh, it isn't so easy and can be real tricky to do that

unfortunately, some text language stuff is located in mcu and we have no sure translation we made will work (will show only [][][][]...)

Another issue is new phones have some additional PPM chunks (CPI,CSCL) when Chinese language is present. They meaning is still unknown (due to the lacks in my Chinese I suppose...



pawelooss, ndt, I have translated english subchunk to chinese,absolutely line by line. and also have added chinese font to VFNT, the font works normally.

the problem is that i can't send chinese sms. because there hasn't chinese writing language in the phone, although i have added TEXT, AORD, CPI ,CSCL of others PPM.

a few days ago i tryed to add russian language to this english PPM from others PPM, at last T9 works normally, but if shut T9, type russian didn't correctly/
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7

Post by ndt » 10 Jan 2010, o 12:36

hmm, sorry can't even imagine how typing in Chinese is done :)
even more - i don't have any nokia mobile to play with ;]

maybe it is really based on some routine in MCU and we can't do anything in that case ;/

[ Dodano: 2010-01-10, 12:37 ]
g3gg0 wrote:of course it makes sense to check first, if the phone is capable of e.g. chinese before you pay someone for translating
i had some phones which will just show [][][] although everything it needs was in the PPM.
ndt Male
Expert
 
Offline
 
Telefon: Nokia 8855
Operator: T-Mobile

Joined: 6 May 2009
Online: 5d 18h 39m 13s
Posts: 264Topics: 3
Reputation point: 1049
    Windows 7 Opera

Post by Chinese » 10 Jan 2010, o 15:36

ndt wrote:hmm, sorry can't even imagine how typing in Chinese is done :)
even more - i don't have any nokia mobile to play with ;]

maybe it is really based on some routine in MCU and we can't do anything in that case ;/

[ Dodano: 2010-01-10, 12:37 ]
g3gg0 wrote:of course it makes sense to check first, if the phone is capable of e.g. chinese before you pay someone for translating
i had some phones which will just show [][][] although everything it needs was in the PPM.


ndt, thanks for your help!

what g3gg0 wrote i have seen long long ago, hehe

i exported TEXT to file .xml, in which many lines 16 hexadecimal code. can this code be translated to English characters? i have tryed many times, but no results
Last edited by Chinese on 15 Jan 2010, o 05:01, edited 1 time in total.
Chinese Male
10%
 
Offline
 
Telefon: 6300
Operator: Aster

Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Online: 8h 37m 45s
Posts: 20Topics: 1
Reputation point: 0
    Windows XP Internet Explorer 6

Previous • Next

Return to English Zone

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests